TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Submissions that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any Submissions, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such Submissions;
- Submissions that impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; or
- Submissions that, in the sole judgment of Glant Textiles, are objectionable or which may expose Glant Textiles or others to harm or liability of any type.
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Services or to extract data;
- Reverse engineer any aspect of the Services or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content or code of the Services (except as otherwise expressly permitted by law);
- Use or attempt to use another user's account without authorization from such user and Glant Textiles;
- Attempt to indicate in any manner that you have a relationship with us or that we have endorsed you or any products or services for any purpose;
- Develop any third-party applications that interact with Submissions and the Services without our prior written consent; and
- Use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or engage in, encourage, or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
Collection of InformationInformation You Provide to Us We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, company name, email address, phone number, address, photos or other images of work that incorporate our products and any other information you choose to provide. Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve the Services and your experience, see which areas and features of the Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
Information We Collect From Other SourcesWe may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Services. Use of Information We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve the Services and send you related information, including notifications and confirmations;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services and events offered by Glant Textiles and provide other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Services;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out their work;
- If you submit content (such as photos or images) through the Services, such content may be publicly viewable in addition to certain information you provide about yourself in connection with your submission;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Glant Textiles or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.