1. Why We Collect Information From You
We collect personal and non-personal information from our Site visitors in order to provide you with a personalized, useful, and efficient experience, and we collect personal and non-personal information from our other customers to provide them with our Services.
We collect this information for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, promote, protect, and improve the Services, to develop new ones, and to protect Glant Textiles and our users;
- To manage our organization and its day-to-day operations;
- To communicate with individuals, including via email, text message, social media and/or telephone calls;
- To market to individuals, including through email, direct mail, phone, or text message;
- To administer, improve, and personalize our Services;
- To facilitate client benefits and services, including customer support;
- To conduct research and analytics on our client base and our Services;
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our property and Services, technology assets, and business;
- To defend, protect, or enforce our rights or applicable contracts and agreements;
- To prevent, investigate, or provide notice of fraud or unlawful or criminal activity; and
- To comply with legal obligations.
2. What Information We Collect and How We Use It
The categories of information we collect can include:
2.1 Information You Choose to Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, company name, email address, phone number, address, social profile links, communications you exchange with us, any messages or other content your submit on the Services, photos or other images of work that incorporate our products, and any other information you choose to provide.
2.2 Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve the Services and your experience, see which areas and features of the Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
2.3 Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Services, as well as to communicate directly with you, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve the Services and send you related information, including notifications and confirmations;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services and events offered by Glant Textiles and provide other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Services;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
For more information about your communication preferences, see “Control Over Your Information” below.
Glant Textiles is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
2.4 Customer Data
3. How and With Whom We Share Personal Information
3.1 In General
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out their work;
- If you submit content (such as photos or images) through the Services, such content may be publicly viewable in addition to certain information you provide about yourself in connection with your submission;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Glant Textiles or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
3.2 Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
3.3 Analytics Services Provided by Others
Glant Textiles takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We and our third-party partners automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our Site, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us. We typically collect this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including without limitation, cookies, web beacons, file information, and similar technology (collectively, “Tracking Technologies”). For example, we collect information about your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, device type, operating system, date and time stamp, a unique ID that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, mobile device, or account, and other such information. We also collect information about the way you use our Site—for example, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our Site, the pages you visit, the links you click, how frequently you access the Site, whether you open emails or click the links contained in emails, and other actions you take on the Site.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
3.6 Keeping Information Safe
Glant Textiles cares about the security of your information and uses industry standard, commercially reasonable physical, technical, and organizational measures designed to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised, and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
4. Control Over Your Information
4.1 Updating or Deleting Your Personal Data or Deactivating Your Account
Except as described herein, you may update, correct, or delete information about you or deactivate your account at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.2 Promotional Communications
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from Glant Textiles by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations, as specified in the Terms of Service.
4.3 Data Retention
Following termination or deactivation of your user account, Glant Textiles may retain your information for a commercially reasonable time for record keeping, audit or other purposes. Any data that we have access to, shall be retained, stored, and deleted according to our agreements with our business customers, including without limitation the our Terms of Service.
6. Contact Us
Glant Textiles Corporation
3031 South Walden St.
Seattle, WA 98144
T: 206 725 4444
F: 206 725 5544